I found this quiz on my facebook page from my friend Lucy. This is a survey for those of us who are a little older and want to answer questions besides, "Have you ever missed someone"...
What bill do you hate paying the most? Probably the electric bill...ouch
Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? At home
What do you really want to do right now? I want to crawl in bed and read, think I will after this
How many colleges did you attend? TWU, TCJC, MCC and Baylor. Graduated from Baylor
Why did you choose the shirt you have on right now? Comfy grey tank top
What are your thoughts on gas prices? They are actually not too bad right now, but even when they are high, what are you gonna do? I mean you have to drive to get places, so I just allow for the cost and spend less somewhere else.
First thought in the morning? Wondering what my day will bring
Last thought before going to sleep at night? I hope I get a good nights sleep
What chore do you despise? Scrubbing the bathtub!!!!
Get up early or sleep late? Get up early
Have you found real love yet? Oh yes
Favorite lunch meat? Honey ham
What do you get everytime you go to Walmart? Usually Cokes
Beach or lake? Beach if I have to pick, not much for the water.
Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No way, I love being married.
Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? Desperate Housewives
What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Paula Deen
Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Yes unfortunetly
Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No I haven't
What's your current ring tone? I just have the AT&T ring tone right now
Strangest place you've brushed your teeth? In the car with those colgate wisps breath fresheners
Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? We have been to LA, San Diego, Hollywood, Disneyland, San Jose...so I guess we'd like to hit San Francisco next
Do you go to church? Yes, we like the Lewisville Church of Christ
How old are you? 34
Do you have a go to person? Alan or my Mom
Are you where you want to be in life? Yes, I feel quite blessed. The Lord has given me many blessings this past year.
Growing up, what was your favorite cartoon? I have a few: Alvin and the Chipmunks, Shirt Tales, Smurfs, Jem
What about you has changed the most? I am a homebody and don't really like to go out anymore. Alan and I don't drink alcohol either.
Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life? No, but it was a blast! I loved high school.
Are there times you still feel like a kid? Of course! I still act like one sometimes and so does Alan.
What was a fad you remember from your childhood? Tight roll jeans, banana clips, jelly shoes, friendship pins, Units
Where was the hangout spot when you were a teenager? It was actually called The Spot located on Park Row in Arlington. We also hung out at Fielder Park and SDP and also Pyramids.
Where you the type of kid you want your kids to be? Yes, I was a good kid. I got into some mischief, but what child doesn't? For the most part I was a really good girl.
What do you think has impacted your life the most? My parents and now my wonderful husband
Was there a teacher that stood out for you? Again I have a few: 2nd grade Mrs. Flusche, 6th grade Mrs. Ackerman, and 10th grade Mrs. Rector. Loved Mrs. Rector the most.
Do you tell stories that start with "when I was your age"? Not yet
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I did not know you had a blog!? Or I'm just a big dork and oblivious to these types of things. YAY! Now I can feel more "in touch" with your life! :)
Post a Comment