
Such a cute movie!

I always loved the sarcastic sister Dee. And I loved Shirley. And Rerun. And I also liked Dwayne and Raj. Hell, I liked the whole show.

If you were a little girl in the 80s, I'm pretty sure you know who Ramona Quimby is.

Howard THE Duck. He shot an arrow through my heart. Howard THE Duck.

"I want to be the most popular girl." Sorry if the song is stuck in your head now.

Remember Larry from Three's Company? lol

I wonder how many times people have actually dialed this number?










3 comments:
Remember the urban legend that there was a ghost in the window of the apartment in "Three Men and a Baby"? "Teen Witch" Top That...I bet you can't!
xoxo~Meg
Love Ramona! And you already know how I feel about Teen Witch! Love your posts:)
Loved Teen Witch...and also Ramona Quimby books!!
Post a Comment