Hi, I'm Kristie. I am a stay at home wife with a dream of being a published author one day. When I get "writers block", I like to blog about childhood memories, so fasten your seatbelt. This is a blog about random thoughts, my love for the 70s, 80s and 90s and whatever else may come to mind. I'm glad you stopped by!
*I use many images in my blog and I always find them via Google search. If you know the origin of the photo and would like to give them credit, please advise* Thanks!
6 comments:
Congrats to Lesli! I hope that you are having a great weekend! Love ya!
xoxo~Meg
oh darn I think you read that wrong. I think it said Gina!
Congrats to Lesli!!!!
Lucky Lesli! Congrats to her!!!!
(even tho I wish it was me, haha!)
Happy day to you!!!!! xoxo
Oh, thanks Kristie & everyone else. I am so excited to win all this fun stuff!
Remember, girls, my own personal giveaway is also still going on til June 1st! Check out my blog.
And Kristie I will shoot you a message on Facebook with my mailing address. I think I will use my work address--things arrive faster there!
Thx again
xoxo
congrats lesli
Congrats to Lesli!!
I'm so happy your my happy mail partner for June Kristie!! I'll be emailing you later today. :)
Have a good one!
xoxo
Sasha
Post a Comment