This just now showed up on Blogger! Like I said on the phone I remember those lip glosses and I loved Bosom Buddies, anything with Tom Hanks is awesome!
Ha! That exact Toni Basil single was the very first single I ever owned! And I'm pretty sure I read BOTH of those Sweet Valley High books. So now I have to decide, do I spend the rest of my day cranky because I'm an old lady, or do I sit around happily reminiscing about the good old days?!
Oh, Sweet Valley High!!! I read every single one of those books! I would get so sad when I finished one and the new one wasn't out yet. Loved them so much! I had the SVH board game too. =) Happy day to you!!! xoxo
Hi, I'm Kristie. I am a stay at home wife with a dream of being a published author one day. When I get "writers block", I like to blog about childhood memories, so fasten your seatbelt. This is a blog about random thoughts, my love for the 70s, 80s and 90s and whatever else may come to mind. I'm glad you stopped by!
*I use many images in my blog and I always find them via Google search. If you know the origin of the photo and would like to give them credit, please advise* Thanks!
4 comments:
This just now showed up on Blogger! Like I said on the phone I remember those lip glosses and I loved Bosom Buddies, anything with Tom Hanks is awesome!
I hope that it stopped storming for you, love ya!
xoxo~Meg
Ha! That exact Toni Basil single was the very first single I ever owned! And I'm pretty sure I read BOTH of those Sweet Valley High books. So now I have to decide, do I spend the rest of my day cranky because I'm an old lady, or do I sit around happily reminiscing about the good old days?!
Oh, Sweet Valley High!!! I read every single one of those books! I would get so sad when I finished one and the new one wasn't out yet. Loved them so much! I had the SVH board game too. =)
Happy day to you!!! xoxo
I had some of those lip colors and I had lots of jelly bracelets! I had to have every kind--glow in the dark to the sparkley ones.
Hey Kristie your so fine your so fine that you blow my mind hey kristie
Post a Comment