I was just going through some of our wedding photos and wanted to share some with you! Alan and I have been married for a little over a year and a half, so these photos are relatively new. My wedding day was the best day of my life!
You looked absolutely beautiful! You remind me a little of the girl from The King of Queens! Love your dress! We only have a book, so I would have to scan mine to show you, I wasn't really that happy with our photos...I looked like a 70 year old Italian woman! I sent off your package this morning, they said it should be there by Monday! Love ya!!! xoxo~Meg
I love these photos! Thanks so much for sharing them with us luv! You look so happy and Alan looks so cute too! Both of you are beaming!!! smiles, gina
So beautiful! I'm a single as they come, but I LOVE looking at wedding blogs. I was just doing that before I logged in to go through my reader for the day. :)
Hi, I'm Kristie. I am a stay at home wife with a dream of being a published author one day. When I get "writers block", I like to blog about childhood memories, so fasten your seatbelt. This is a blog about random thoughts, my love for the 70s, 80s and 90s and whatever else may come to mind. I'm glad you stopped by!
*I use many images in my blog and I always find them via Google search. If you know the origin of the photo and would like to give them credit, please advise* Thanks!
9 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
You looked absolutely beautiful! You remind me a little of the girl from The King of Queens! Love your dress! We only have a book, so I would have to scan mine to show you, I wasn't really that happy with our photos...I looked like a 70 year old Italian woman! I sent off your package this morning, they said it should be there by Monday! Love ya!!!
xoxo~Meg
You are so gorgeous! Absolutely stunning! I love seeing these!!! xoxo
You are gorgeous! So freakin' gorgeous Kristie!!!
I love these photos! Thanks so much for sharing them with us luv! You look so happy and Alan looks so cute too! Both of you are beaming!!!
smiles,
gina
Absolutely stunning!!
Great pictures! You are a beautiful bride! : )
So beautiful! I'm a single as they come, but I LOVE looking at wedding blogs. I was just doing that before I logged in to go through my reader for the day. :)
Sooooo pretty!
some how I missed this post... you were a beautiful bride.
Post a Comment