
Welcome to a fun 80s and 90s survey! I hope you copy and paste this onto your own blog because I would love to read your answers as well!
Did you listen to New Kids on the Block? I did listen to them but I wasn't obsessed.
Babysitters Club or Sweet Valley High books? I loved both, but if I had to choose, it would be Sweet Valley High.
Kids Incorporated or Mickey Mouse Club? Kids Incorporated all the way!
Did you want Dylan to end up with Brenda or Kelly? Brenda
Who would you rather have for a next door neighbor: Kimmy Gibler or Urkel? Kimmy Gibler!
Step by Step or Full House? Full House
Did you watch Double Dare? YES, I loved that cute host and the physical challenges!
Who was your favorite character on Saved by the Bell? Kelly Kapowski
Who was hotter: Zack or Slater? Zack!!!
Care Bears or Smurfs? Smurfs
Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? DUH!!! Strawberry Shortcake
Did you wear jelly shoes? Yes, I had several pairs of them! They were not comfortable though.
Did you own a Trapper Keeper? Yes, I carried one until the 5th grade I think.
Did you ever end a sentence with the word "Psych"? Oh yes!
What's your favorite song by Prince? Little Red Corvette
What lunchbox did you carry to school? I had a Strawberry Shortcake one and I also had an Annie lunchbox.
Friendship pins or friendship bracelets? Friendship Pins!!!! I loved making and getting those. That was so fun.
Madonna or Cyndi Lauper? Cyndi Lauper
Do you know what happened to Baby Jessica? Yes I do! She fell in a well and was in there for like 3 days. Major news!
Corey Haim or Corey Feldman? Corey Haim (RIP)
Where were you when the Challenger exploded? I was in a classroom in 5th grade.
Who was your favorite Facts of Life character? Natalie
Pretty in Pink or Sixteen Candles? Pretty in Pink
Barbie or Jem? Totally Jem and the Holograms at the time, but Barbie is more nostalgic.
Did you watch Afterschool Specials? Yes I loved them.
Flashdance or Footloose? Footloose!
Tiffany or Debbie Gibson? Debbie Gibson!!!
Can you name a member of the Brat Pack? Molly Ringwold
Esprit or Forenza? Esprit
What was your favorite fashion fad? Tight rolled jeans were cool and side ponytails.
What was your favorite tv show? Punky Brewster
What was your favorite cartoon? Alvin and the Chipmunks or Richie Rich
This was so much fun!!!










7 comments:
I will have to do this! I loved the 80's --:D
I will have to do this in the morning, maybe while I'm at work, hehe! Have a wonderful night, love ya!
xoxo~Meg
thank you so much for the survey.
I just posted mine & linked it back 2 you
Click Here!
lol I had a New Kids on the block sleeping bag!!! I saw the movie Richie Rich and always wished to have a McDonalds in my mansion someday!
xoxo,
Lindsay
Saw this post and thought of you! You SO need to do this if you have a girl... or maybe for YOUR next birthday! ;)
http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2010/03/strawberry-shortcake-party-ideas.html
I'm going to have to do this too! Love it and I'm a huge fan of the 80's!! :)
I must respectfully disagree and go with Tiffany. AND I was totally obsessed with NKOTB. I saw them in concert 3 times! *pride*
I tightrolled my jeans so tight that I think I still have a dent in my ankle bone.
Post a Comment