I hope everyone is doing good. Just wanted to give a quick update...
I am finally feeling like myself again. Note to self...if husband gets sick again, I must insist that he goes to the doctor. I have the worst immune system and this crud struck me way worse than it got Alan. Saying that I want my husband to go to the doctor and actually getting him to do it are 2 totally different things. Alan? Go to the doctor? Yeah, right!
I would like to ask you all to please pray for my sister in law. I am not at liberty to discuss what is going on with her, but I can tell you that she most certainly needs your prayers. She is a wonderful person and is having a very difficult time right now. Thank you so much.
I apologize for being absent here lately, but coupled with being sick and having household chores to catch up on, I have had to put blogging on hold. I know you understand.
Have a happy Easter and may God bless you!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I love you and I am here when you can talk...I hope that your voice has returned! Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter!
xoxo~Meg
glad you are feeling better. your sister in law is in my prayers.
Oh Kristie I hope you feel better, been missing you this past week. I know all about being sick, Ive had the head cold thing happening for about 2 weeks now I THINK its finally going away. Sending your S-i-L prayers. I hope you have a great weekend! Love ya!
xoxo,
Lindsay
glad you are feeling better! Your sister in law will be in my prayers for sure!
happy Easter to you and your family
hugs
Carrie
Post a Comment