The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
I'm not sure what to think about last night's show. Does Jake seem to be a little desperate to you? I find him to be a cross between cute and kinda creepy. Did they really have to being back Jillian and her smarmy fiance, Ed? Ew. That guy makes me want to vomit.
Okay~lets's talk about the women! A few of them are worth mentioning for different reasons...
Christina~ Ok. Seriously woman. Why would you bring all of those "parting gifts" for everyone? And she kept saying she was going to win in front of everyone like she had absolutely no couth. Not cool.
Rozlyn~ Yes, she is very attractive and she is a model...Whatevs. The main thing I got from her was a feeling that she thinks she's better that all the other girls. That's not going to get her very far in my opinion.
Tenley~ I really liked her! I actually had a feeling she would get the first impression rose and she did. I hope she does well this season.
Elizabeth~ Stunning!
Ella~ Seems like a sweet Southern girl.
Michelle~ This one is a real whacko! Sure, she's attractive and seems sweet, but she's off her rocker for sure. Jake only handed her a rose for tv ratings. I'm positive this drama queen will shake things up.
As always, at the end of the program, they show clips and teasers from "this season on The Bachelor" in hopes that you will continue to tune in each week and watch the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER. I'll tune in next week, but I sure hope the rest of this season doesn't turn out as cheesy as this episode was! Seriously!
In other news, Alan and I have been watching Joe Schmo 2. We got it on DVD at Target for $3.00 for the entire season. This show is hilarious albeit a little inappropriate. Well, a lot inappropriate, but we laugh constantly at this show.
Hey, don't judge! All of our other shows like The Office, Smallville, Melrose, etc. are all in reruns so we are making do.
I forgot to tell you that we received a Dyson vacuum cleaner for Christmas and it is a whole lotta amazing! This sucker can clean! We did a vacuum cleaner clean off between our old vacuum and our new Dyson and the Dyson won hands down!!!! SO excited. It is so crazy the things I get excited about these days.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
That is my mom's favorite show! Do you like Desperate Housewives? That is my obsession! Also, I cried my eyes out on the episode Sunday... lol
xoxo,
Lindsay
I have watched every season of Desperate Housewives, but I haven't watched a single episode from this season. They are all sitting on our Tivo waiting to be watched. I will watch them soon. I can probably get caught up within a couple weeks. Don't tell me what happens. lol
Post a Comment