Friday, April 16, 2010

Flashback Friday Survey




















When you think of MTV in the 80s, which video is the first one that pops in your head? Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar and I also thought of You Might Think by The Cars


Favorite Madonna Song? Holiday


Favorite song by Hall and Oates? Kiss on My List


Favorite song by Rick Springfield (besides Jessie's Girl)? State of the Heart


Favorite one hit wonder? Catch Me I'm Falling by Pretty Poison


Favorite teen movie? Can't Buy Me Love


Most Hated 80s song? Don't Worry Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin


Favorite song by Poison? Fallen Angel


If you had to live inside an 80s tv show for one week, which one would you choose and why? I think I would choose Charles in Charge and here's why. I used to be in love with Scott Baio and I always thought Nicole Eggert was so cool. Plus, there was always something fun and interesting going on in that household.


Favorite Pet Shop Boys song? Domino Dancing


Who was the best 80s leading man in a teen comedy? I choose Keith from Some Kind of Wonderful


If you could choose an 80s show to make a comeback, which one would it be? I choose Who's the Boss.


I would love to hear your answers to these 80s questions!!! Happy Weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Meg said...

Wow! You do know a lot about the 80's!
xoxo~meg

Unknown said...

I love this yay for Who's the boss

PaperCameraScissor said...

When you think of MTV in the 80s, which video is the first one that pops in your head? Michael Jackson--Beat it


Favorite Madonna Song? Lucky Star


Favorite song by Hall and Oates? Private Eyes


Favorite song by Rick Springfield (besides Jessie's Girl)?
love somebody

Favorite one hit wonder? tainted love--soft cell

Favorite teen movie? Weird science and the outsiders


Most Hated 80s song? Don't Worry Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin--YES for sure


Favorite song by Poison? Your Mama Don’t Dance


If you had to live inside an 80s tv show for one week, which one would you choose and why? hmmm thinking hard on this one. I would say Roseanne because they seemed to have fun and it was not a stuffy family.

PaperCameraScissor said...

i will do the rest later--:D i had fun reliving the 80's with you

PaperCameraScissor said...

yes i think we would make great HM partners!!

Michelle said...

I'm thinking of some answers. Will post on my blog. :)

And Kentucky Derby 2011, we're on! :)