Saturday, June 26, 2010

Story of my friend and my friend's Store















I want to give a shout out to my girl Lindsay over at Pixies and Bears! Lindsay was my 2nd blog friend that I ever made through blogland and she is still one of my closest friends to this day. I absolutely love her and admire her very much. Her husband is deployed right now and she has been through some rough patches, but she still keeps going and perseveres better than most people I know. Lindsay's hubby Joseph is the best and he keeps in touch with her via Skype so she gets to see him and talk with him almost every night. Isn't technology awesome? Lindsay also has 2 kiddos, Hayden and Kaylee to keep her busy and they are such cuties!!!

Even though she has so many things going on in her life, she has still managed to find the time to be ultra crafty and she has now opened up her very own etsy store!
Go ahead and head over to Lindsay's shop to check out all of the goodness! Here are a few of my favorites from her shop.


























Lindsay is such a kindhearted sweet friend! You must go and meet her and check out her blog. I guarantee it will brighten your day and make you smile.

Lindsay, I wish you all the luck in the world with your shop and I know you will do great! Love you girl!


I am going to announce the giveaway information tomorrow, so be sure and check back for that exciting news. It's gonna be totally awesome! :)

7 comments:

hiyaluv said...

So super exciting!! A giveaway and a new friend! I will be sure to check her out!
smiles,
gina

hiyaluv said...

Kristie,
what is her site?
smiles,
gina

Meg said...

This is so sweet Krisite! You are an awesome person and amazing friend! Love you!

xoxo~Meg

Anonymous said...

GIVEAWAY! YAYAYA!!!

That is such a nice post on her. You are a great friend

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness Kristie!!! This is the sweetest post ever. I cried reading it good tears of course. Thank you soooo much!!! You are the best and I love you!!! Your friendship means the world to me :) Thank you so much!
xoxo,
Lindsay

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

aww. sucha sweet post. you gals are just so great. :)
-kel

Sadako said...

Aww! That elephant is too too cute.