
Just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to my blog followers! I love getting to know you through our blogs and I love getting your comments each day. They make me smile. :)
Most of you know I am totally obsessed with the 80s, my childhood, songs from back in the day, classic tv, etc. I am so stuck in the past, but that's ok with me. If I can bring a smile to your face or jog your memory about something you once loved, then I'm doing my part. Plus, it's just so much fun to think back and remember the good times, the more simple times, the worry free times.
So, without further adieu...I'm having a giveaway for all of my loyal followers! And here are the totally awesome prizes that you can win!!!
That's right, one lucky winner will receive this 80s prize package full of goodies.
1. One Hallmark sticker sheet of rainbows and stars (foil)
2. Two Candies brand sequined bracelets (one silver, one hot pink)
3. 6 Capelli New York Hair Clip Claws in Funky 80s colors
4. Glow in the Dark Ghostbusters T-Shirt (Size L)
5. One package of Haribo Gummi Bears
That's over $50 worth of cool stuff!!! :)
In order to win these prizes, you must of course be a follower or become a follower of my blog.
Also, please leave me a comment answering the following question!
What kind of lunchbox did you carry when you were in grammar school?
*If you choose to blog about my giveaway, then I will give you an extra entry*
Pretty cool, right? I wish all of you the best of luck!
I think all of you are totally awesome friends! Fer shure!!










22 comments:
If I win the contest can I have the bracelets????
Holly Hobby of course!!!
What a great giveaway Kristie!!! Hummm, let's try to remember...I think it might have been Care Bears! Love you lots!
xoxo~Meg
I was never allowed to have a lunch box... I was one of those Hot lunch kids. Still sad about it!! (lol, not really... but I was left out of the cool lunch box club tho for sure!!!) Cute giveaway! -Katie
I blogged about your totally awesome giveaway!http://mytwistedtree.blogspot.com/2010/06/totally-awesome.html
xoxo~Meg
Such a fun giveaway Kristie!
In gradeschool I had a Scooby Doo lunch box complete with matching thermos. I actually still have that lunch box too!
xoxo,
Sasha :)
Very fun!! :)
I follow! :) YAY!!
And i carried a Superwoman lunchbox, it may have been a hand me down from my sister? I can't remember! :)
I'm a follower!
I had the sweetest JEM and the Holigrams lunchbox!
:)
I had a Winnie The Pooh lunchbox.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4080/4741747366_532971f34f_o.jpg
It was so awesome :)
I'm a follower
I carried a minnie mouse lunch box. I wish I still had it!
I'm a follower--your blog's too good not to follow! I remember 3 lunch boxes: Disney's the Fox and the Hound, Peanuts, and the Muppets. You'd have thought looking at Gonzo every day would've turned me off my PB&J sandwich!
Great giveaway!
ah! this is such fun!!! so cute! oh my gosh! lunchbox? it depends on the year! I guess my favorite lunch box would have to be my pink Jem, she's truly outrageous one!
smiles,
gina
http://hiylauv.blogspot.com
First, I want to say what a cute blog this is! I am such a nut about the 80's and 90's. (Missed out on the previous decades unfortunately...) But anyways... cute blog! I'm definitely a follower.
It would tickle me pink to win something like this! So therefore, my lunch box was a tin drop dead fred box that I still have to this day! I call it vintage. :-D
I had a metal lunch box that had two little girls on it with kittens. I was in 3rd grade and thought it was cute.
I had a Wonder Woman lunch box.
(And I'm going to admit that a couple of years ago I bought a Hello Kitty lunchbox that I use on occasion.)
Of course, I am a follower and hey, I blogged about your contest as well!
xxoo
I am of course a loyal follower :) and I carried around a babribie lunchbox when I was younger. I now have a cute panda one for art supplies when Im on the go :)
love love all the prizes!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay
I am a follower and I carried a care bear lunch box
Woohoo! Your blog looks totally rad! ;) My lunchbox was a Get Along Gang!!! It was red. xoxo
My word verification is "cooty" and that makes me laugh. haha!
OF COURSE I am a follower.
I had a Barbie lunch box back in the day.
Now I have a Hello Kitty lunch bag. Yes it is definitely a bag, not a box.
I love, love, love gummi bears BTW
I'm a follower now! I couldn't add one of your buttons. My blogger isn't working right lately but I will try again. I will post about your giveaway though!
I had a JEM lunchbox for sure. It was hotpink. I wanted to be JEM. I think I also had a yellow my little ponies one. I wish I could still take a my little ponies lunch box to work. That would be fun!
Post a Comment