lol.... I was looking at your posts, and I thought to myself, 'My blogging buddy Ally would love this blog!'.... Then I look and see that she's already a follower! How funny....
you crack me up! how do you find this stuff?! you amaze me! thanks so much for your comment on my blog. it really made me feel so much better that you validated me:) smiles, gina
Hi, I'm Kristie. I am a stay at home wife with a dream of being a published author one day. When I get "writers block", I like to blog about childhood memories, so fasten your seatbelt. This is a blog about random thoughts, my love for the 70s, 80s and 90s and whatever else may come to mind. I'm glad you stopped by!
*I use many images in my blog and I always find them via Google search. If you know the origin of the photo and would like to give them credit, please advise* Thanks!
3 comments:
lol.... I was looking at your posts, and I thought to myself, 'My blogging buddy Ally would love this blog!'.... Then I look and see that she's already a follower! How funny....
you crack me up! how do you find this stuff?! you amaze me!
thanks so much for your comment on my blog. it really made me feel so much better that you validated me:)
smiles,
gina
totally forgot about that clowny sprinkler thing. i had a pool so my folks never bought us fun water splash or sprinkler toys :(
Post a Comment