We had a lovely dinner at Saltgrass Steakhouse and we ate some of our delicious wedding cake. We were so busy at our wedding reception that we didn't get a chance to eat a whole piece of cake that day, so thank goodness for the tradition of eating wedding cake on your first anniversary. Mom had it in her freezer and brought it to me a few weeks ago. I put it in my freezer and took it out Sunday morning, and it really was good. I was skeptical at first, but we really enjoyed it and we had fun reminiscing about our special day.
I got some wonderful happy mail today from my good friends Lindsay and Meg. I have made such wonderful friends through my blog and these 2 girls are favorites of mine!
Lindsay made me my very own treasure box in my 2 favorite colors...red and green. Yes, I know they are Christmas colors, but they are my favorite anyway. Plus, it will look really cute as a Christmas decoration this holiday season! She hand painted it and even included some of my favorite candy. Thank you, Lindsay!!! I love it so much! I had a hard time getting a good picture, but here's what the top of the treasure box looks like...
My friend Meg knows that I collect stickers and she surprised me today with several sheets of scratch and sniff stickers! I absolutely love them! Stickers are the way to my heart! :) Thank you, Meg! I love them and YOU! Check these out...
I am a very lucky girl to have such an amazing husband and such wonderful friends in my life! Thank you again sweet friends!










8 comments:
happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!!! I never saved my wedding cake, I didn't really have a cake to save though lol. I love Lindsay's boxes, they are so cute and creative! Meg is so great too! Scratch and sniff stickers are the best kind, sniff one for me (lol that sounds a bit off). <3 Sonja
Oh I am so happy you got your box!!! YAY!!!!! I hope you put lots of fun things inside!!! Thanks for being a great friend!!!
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a great week!
xoxo,
Lindsay
Yay for happy mail and happy anniversaries!!!! Love you!!!! You'll have something in your mailbox from me very shortly! ;)
Yay, I am so glad that you got your stickers! I love the box that Lindsay made you, I think that I am getting one soon! Love you!!
xoxo~Meg
Happy anniversary! That box is beautiful.
Happy Anniversary! I used to have a massive obsession with stickers. I stopped writing letters though and my obsession with stickers has since dwindled.
I just got your comment and I had to come and say thank you so much!! I have had a really stressful day so I really needed it, I love you to death too and I am so blessed to have you and all these other amazing ladies around!!
Post a Comment